Rocky River Presbyterian Church
Stewardship for 2017
GIVING COMMITMENT for 2017
“…For I have learned to be satisfied with what I have. 12 I know what it is to be in need and what it is to have more than enough. I have learned this secret, so that anywhere, at any time, I am content, whether I am full or hungry, whether I have too much or too little. 13 I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me.” –Philippians 4:11b-13
STREET CITY ZIP
EMAIL PREFERRED PHONE (Is this o home? o cell?)
For 2017 I/We pledge to give:
- $_______________per week for 52 weeks, or
- $_______________per month for 12 months, or
- $_______________on this schedule: ____________________
- I am unable to make a financial commitment, but plan to support our church through our offerings, worship participation, prayers and other activities.
- In addition to this pledge, I/we are enclosing a special gift of $_______, designated specifically and solely for this purpose: ___________________________________________________________________
- I/We have remembered RRPC in our will or planned gift.
- I/We would like information on how to provide for RRPC in my/our will.
Please bring this card in its sealed envelope to worship on Commitment Sunday, October 16th
(or drop off at the church office or return via mail).
Thank you for your generous support of your church for 2017!
–the Session of Rocky River Presbyterian Church