“Worship in a pew or online
- We now offer in-person worship in our sanctuary as well as online worship broadcasts.
- In-person worship starting September 12th at 10:30 a.m. on Sundays.
- Masking Policy: Effective July 1, 2021
- Face masks are REQUIRED to be worn in the building for anyone who is not “fully vaccinated.”
- Face masks are OPTIONAL and welcomed but not REQUIRED for anyone who is “fully vaccinated.”
- Entry is only through Entrance B (Garden Hall).
- Online worship broadcasts are post on our Facebook page and YouTube channel on Saturdays at 5:30 p.m.
- If you have access to the internet, you can watch our weekly worship broadcasts–you don’t need any “special account.”
- For your convenience, click/tap for the link to our YouTube channel.
Would you like to learn more about our church and beliefs!
You can feel more connected with this “church family” by attending a series of 2 “Seekers Classes” offered by our pastor. The entry point for becoming a “member” — but attending the classes doesn’t obligate you to join the church. The classes are informal, informative, and lively. They’ll be offered at the church 11:15 to 12:15 a.m. on Sunday, October 10 and 17. To register call the church at 440-333-4888, fill a form on our website at https://riverpres.org/connect/contact/ and enter “I wish to attend the ‘Seekers Class'” in the message box of the contact form,
Trash and Treasure has been CANCELLED for 2021
The Trash and Treasure (Rummage and Bake Sale) event at Rocky River Presbyterian Church has been CANCELLED for 2021 due to Covid-19. Click/tap for more information.
Visit our video devotionals
Dr. Jon Fancher has been providing video devotionals on YouTube. Please click to go to the Rocky River Presbyterian Church YouTube channel to view the videos, This week’s video will be available after 5:30 p. m. on Saturday. All of the previous week’s devotional are always available.
We believe that God calls us to serve those around us, which is why mission work is such a big part of our church. Mission is not just an activity of the church, it is the work of God.