2021 “Alternative Christmas” Charity Bazaar
Our “Alternative Christmas” Charity Bazaar is an opportunity to make
one or many donations to local, national and global charities in the name of
family or friends.
“Don’t we all have enough ‘stuff’?” The “Alternative Christmas” Charity
Bazaar (ACCB) enables you to stop giving the “same old” Christmas gifts.
Let’s take the money we usually spend on “obligatory gifts” (with little
meaning) for friends, office staff or family, and instead give gifts to our
Click HERE for a video about the catalog contents.
|Charity||Start Time||Page||Charity||Start Time||Page|
|Charity: Water||1:12||05||Church World Services||17:42||20|
|Cuyahoga County Animal Shelter||16:39||19||Dougbe River Presbyterian School||2:09||06|
|Greater Cleveland Food Bank||13:29||16||Habitat for Humanity: Cleveland||12:39||15|
|National Alliance on Mental Illness||6:02||08||North Coast Health||7:19||09|
|One World Shop||19:32||22||Presbyterian Disaster Assistance||10:52||13|
|Puppies Behind Bars||15:35||18||Shriners Hospitals for Children||0:12||04|
|Sleep in Heavenly Peace||8:17||10||SocksPlus Initiative||14:49||17|
|Soldiers’ Angels||9:09||11||The Gathering Place Westside||3:06||07|
|The Metanoia Project||10:03||12||Unicef||18:43||21|
Look how easy and helpful this is:
1. Download and print the order form by clicking/tapping HERE
2. Peruse the 2021 ACCB catalog to see the variety of charities and missions available.
3. Select how much you want to give to the charities of your choice and enter the selections and amounts on the order form.
4. Total your gifts and write just one check payable to “RRPC.”
5. Download and print the gift card #1 or gift card #2 to send to people whose name you made the donations “in-the-name-of”
6. Our church sends 100% of monies received to the designated charities.
7. You don’t end up on additional mailing lists.
8. Your check qualifies as a tax-deductible gift.
In the past 13 years, your charitable gifts through the ACCB have
raised over $100,000 for selected charities and missions!
Click/Tap on the links below to view or print the pdf files!